Thursday, August 25, 2011

A belated compilation...

A couple of months ago I wrote a bunch of nonsense about outlaw music. Around the same time I was listening to all the music I wrote about I put together a big compilation of music...of all the music I was listening to...that I wrote about. Here it is for anyone interested. There's a bunch of related stuff on the compilation I didn't write about, too. Plus two mystery songs! That didn't fit on the screenprint I did. 

You could cut the tension with a knife. (I was going to put a crazy picture on above the playlist for effect but then I wrote all this stuff and spoiled it, so I added one on the end.)

The Fresh Cup of Coffee Early Morning Mix! (Click on the title to hear the tunes)



Okay, so the photo isn't that crazy but it is pretty fantastic. 

I found it here on this interesting website, Lundahl's Coffee Shop

No comments: