Thursday, May 20, 2010

.!.!.!.!.

Awhile ago I started making a series of mixtapes late at night. The idea was to give myself an hour or so late at night to try and put together a mixtape I thought would suit the early morning hours.Something I might play on the radio if I had the opportunity. Kinda try and capture the mood of those moments at 3am or 4am. I find the act of making a mixtape highly relaxing and theraputic, and especially suited to the early hours. It seems to be when I make most of mine. I already put Vol.1 on here and now here's Vol.2.

Once again, I don't have the knowledge or technology to actually put the songs on here for you to hear, but I thought it'd be sorta interesting to put the list up here, anyway.


Electronic Night Music Vol. 2 (Oct 7th, 2009, 3:38am)

1. I Can't Explain(stereo) - The Who
2. The Snowy Parts of Scandinavia - Kinski
3. Subway Song - The Cure
4. Dear Darkness - PJ Harvey
5. St. You - Constantines
6. A Song For - Townes Van Zandt
7. Hollow Log - Beck
8. Helpless(Live at Massey Hall 1971) - Neil Young
9. Arms Akimbo - Two Hours Traffic
10. All My Friends - Broken Social Scene
11. Sad Eyes - Bat For Lashes
12. The Longest Winter - Julie Doiron
13. Come On Up To The House - Tom Waits
14. 3am - Jim Guthrie
15. Blind - TV On The Radio
16. Emily - Joanna Newsom
17. The Crystal Ship - The Doors

No comments: