Friday, January 12, 2007

So thats it! Finally all the pics are up, and I'm up to date!

So yeah, hope everyone enjoys the pictures. I want to thank everyone for a brilliant New Years! I had an amazing time, but then again I always have an amazing time on the emerald isle. And let me tell ya it couldn't have started off any better than having breakfast at Ciara's lovely moms Friday morning. She makes the best sausages in the world. God bless her.
Anyway, hope your all well, and ya, lets get the ball rolling on our next reunion in Prague! And Tom you better be there! Remember me and you are both in the same boat,pal.
And my fine Scottish brother Ryan,you lucky lucky bastard. Off to Melbourne tomorrow. Damn you. But seriously, hope you have a superb trip,mate. Not that I have any doubts about that. Oh and thanks for the letter, whenever I feel down now I can pull out that clipping and read Lovefoxxxs new years advice and feel better. Your a champion,mate.
Bye for now:)

p.s that new Spank Rock album is brilliant. Chilly Will is a friggin great tune. I'm also digging Six finger satellite right now as well.

No comments: