Saturday, April 22, 2006

Who's the a!!hole that writes this thing?

Man alive, does anybody even read this thing anymore? I read this and all I can think is what a pompous,pretentious,a**hole.Trying to force his opinions on the rest of the world. Get with it you unoriginal jack ass.
By the way,my links section is swelling like a bloated spiders egg about to spew forth a million little creepy crawlies. There's some good stuff in there you should check out. Lots of great canadian artists.
I'm especially digging Pony up! A great all girl band hailing from the hockey epicentre of Canada(Montreal).
Speaking of which,my condolences Toronto,I was looking forward to the possibility of a Montreal v Toronto best of seven,my condolences also to Pat Quinn but I think that decision was a long time coming.
Vive les habitants!!!!! I feel confident we can beat Carolina. I'll be cheering for Edmonton and Calgary as well.

If anyones still reading this sewage drain of a blog,I'll talk to you fine upstanding people later:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy,

Yup .. I check out this quite often to see if you've updated, but I don't always comment because I know you're working a lot these days so didn't know if you got much time to check it. It will be nice to see you when you come home for a visit!

Keri

Anonymous said...

yeah, I read it you narcissistic bastard!!