Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

Being made redundant has given me the time to actually do some work on this thing, so I've spruced it up a little bit and added a photo of my dearest friend,the late,great and endlessly missed Fluffy Cat. Anyone who claims animals can't speak never had the opportunity to sit down and have a conversation with her. She was more like a human then some people I've met, and when I stop and listen I can still here her meeerrr-arrrr from the hallway at Cathys house, and the patter of her feet on the stairs. And I will always feel bad for leaving her when I moved out of our place on Myrtle. But maybe I'm just being silly. If I had emotions,right now my eyes would be welling up.
Anyway,hope you like what I've done with the place. Talk to you all soon;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jerome,

I never met the wonderful fluffy but i feel like i have now, and i totally agree with animals being more human than somme people, bim was exactly the same, i am so going to get that t-shirt printed and wear it with pride :)

As for the short stories, you just continue to impress me with your words, i really enjoyed both pieces. You is da man jezza, well done you deserve a big gold star (did you get those in canadian schools?)

Anonymous said...

I love the changes on your site. I also love your stories, I think they are awesome. Keep it up.
Talk to you soon. Mom